ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Salam semua..
haha.
how are u today?
im good.syukur Alhamdulillah.
still in a good health after i am back
from my sisters house in Wangsamaju.
erm,
There's many things i want to share here.
ok,lets start with my sisters new house.
yup.still new.and it just a rent house.
hiksss..
my first impression when i am step on in the house,
"keciknye ruang tamu"
"dapur pun keciknye"
"errrmmm.."
haha.i know,it's hard for u to imagine how the house looks like,
so i'll show u guys some part of it.
btw,there's no picture of kitchen because i don't how to snap it.
haha.it sounds weird right?
it just because when i am get ready to take a pic of it,
only the sink will appears in my camera.
not too small,just xmuat masuk camera.
maybe,my phone yg cikai kowt.
haha.so i decided,"xpayahla,cm sengal jew".
;)


ps: we reached there at 12 something.
i can't remember it but its not a problem anyway.
we had our lunch,get some rest n solat.
i didn't snap Angah's room because its too dark.
:))

living room is behind mymum

kakak's room


time:3pm ++
place: Geomatika College,Setiawangsa.

we started our journey to my
"new college yg xjadi masuk"
erm,but i didn't snap any picture of it.
so u guys need to imagine my explanation la yer..
ok,the college that is known as Geomatika.
my dad ask my opinion about the college.
and taking a course that i never heard before.
Remote Sensing.what's that?
haha.i know,u'll asking me.
that my first impression when my dad told me.
i am quite interested on it because it related to geography.
but, the problem which resulted my intention delayed is..
it looks like MCS College!!
there's shops on the ground floor.
i don't like it.u know.
like kakak said,"mesti ko nak suasana kampus"
yeah.of courselaa..
so,niat pown terbatal sudah.
:(


next station..
haha.
to the Court.
Angah looking for some home's stuff.
ala,like washer machine,refrigerator etc.
no picture is taken.
(need to be hurry,af will start in 5 minutes)
haha.yup!i am kind addicted to af.
act,addicted to watch Akim.
:))
only this for now.
tomorrow or soon i'll post u a story
that have shocked Malaysian last year.
hints:
  • 6/12/08
  • Bukit Antarabangsa

mood::crab1:

Masturah Abd's Facebook profile

No comments: