ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Monday, March 16, 2009

hey guys..salam..
to u, and u, and u and..
u that be so patient waiting for my new post..
haha.why i am talking like i am a famous person.
like they'd screaming for my name,
like they'd crying if they meet me,
like they'd ask for signatures and taking pictures.
i am not Demi Lovato, or Selena Gomez and absolutely not Miley Cyrus.
but i'd do this,
"thanks for read my new entry..i really appreciated your stayed!!"
:))


btw,
u're waiting for my new entry or not,
its absolutely not one of my problems.
lalala~~
what i'd known,
i'd post my new entry if think that i should to.
so u could know what i've been doing in my every single day.
and of course i am talking about this day.
March.16. It just because,
my past few days aren't interested at all.
that's for sure.
:)


i'd watched two movies last night.
my aunt asking something about Slumdog Millionaire movie.
and of course i knew it!!it won 8 Oscar awards.
but,i've no time to watch it in cinema.
then my aunt gives an opportunity to watch it in her laptop.
haha.you know what?
it's great for me because i don't have to go to cinema and buy ticket,searching for the seat,and at last,my head would "lenguh2 dan sakit2".
the movie is good in my opinion because it show us the reality lifes of Indian in Mumbai and other places.
i'll not tell everything,for more information.search in Yahoo.



And the other one is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
I really love and interested on this one.
because its about curiosity on Benjamin's life.
with a runtime of about 160 minutes.
its really exhausted to wait until the end.
I wondered how i would react to the story of a man who is born old,
and gets younger as he grows up.
it really curious,just like the title.
haha.
even though,we're never heard a case like Benjamin's,
but who knows,kuasa Allah.
:)

erm,what else??,
owh,yeah..SPM result
i'd like to tell u about my SPM result of course.
hiksss..;)
ehem2..its not good enough for me,
but others would say that's okla..bla3..
i only got 5As and credits for science subjects.
(and others).
xnak citer agi..haha.


-the end-

mood::crab1:


No comments: