ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hye there.
thanks for your dropping by,
eventhough my blog is quite boring in this few days.
i guess and i can feel it.
hiksss..
anyway,
thanks for stay.
:)

erm,
i've been created another poem,
act, 3 weeks ago for ESOL task.
i'd mention about it before this,
but,maybe bloggies already forget it.
hah. what ever!
:((

I wish to dedicate this poem to a lost friend.
he suddenly appears and cheers up my life.
:))
he comes as a "candle that brighten up the darkness of the night".
haha.gilew jiwang!
blueh!.enjoy reading!

"kamu si jejaka ....?,
perharps,you will be my good buddy.
stand besides me.
every times i need you or not.
listen to my nonsense story.
and persuade me when i am in grieve.
please, don't leave me alone".
~~~



LASTING FRIENDSHIP



we share our sadness with each other,
and it becomes weaker

we share our happiness with each other,
and it becomes greater

we share our troubles with each other,
and they become smaller

we share one another's griefs and burdens,
and their weight becomes possible to bear


-Masturah Abd-
:):):):):)

No comments: