ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

pesanan penaja.

salam,
it looks quite fun when I wrote someone's biography here.
but there's something I need to tell u here,
Wafi's bio was under his request.
again I pointed out that was his request.
h.i.s r.e.q.u.e.s.t.!
fyi,he's nothing.
of course, i've no feeling towards him,
and i am not his ''taste'' or the other side.
that's for sure!
:)
what happen between us is only a joke.
an acting.we both love acting,
haha.all this crap happen after he borrow my novel.
perharps,i shouldn't tell u guys what next,
it just a shameful moments.

"gerry.."
"holly.."
"switch off the light.."

erm,
u know, he loves jokes..
and everybody knows that.
what I had wrote in his biography is all his idea.
he told me what I am suppose to write and don't.
only the picture was choosen by me.
thats only.
why i am telling this important thing because,
i so hope people out there will be 'open minded'
and do not classified myself as kejam, teruk or others.
telling only the bad side of himself.

"why she only said the bad things of him?"
"is him totally a jerk or a L?"

act,he's not that bad.
just he can't be serious all the time.
even I had warning him to stay serious and matured at one time,
he will! but, only a minute.
he's the most weird person i ever meet,
and no one can take his place.
no one!.(ini adalah penegasan.)
haha.
:))



mood::sheep:


No comments: