ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Monday, January 21, 2008

..prefect makes perfect..


ketua pengawas



i'm a prefect since i was form 2..
and this year..
I appointed to be the exco..
tit tit tit..
I being the treasurer..(treasurer again)..
before this,i was the treasurer for RAJA LUMU..and now,being treasurer for prefects..
pening2..(love in fact)..
in fact I do not brave to keep so much money..
fear the money will lose..
my teacher already advised..i should replace the money if i lost it..
huh..nightmare if the money lost..
but En.Hasni(housemaster)..has give his fully believe on me..
being me receive the post with proudly..
I will perform this task nicely n with responsibility..
and next week will be held a prefect's appointment..
although this is my 4rd time i got the appointment certificate,
i still feel throbbing..
worried I to be derailed when fall ladder..so,En.Hasni conclusion is..
be careful during fall ladder..
flounder own..
ashamed bear own..
hehehe..ingat :- "berhati-hati,jangan syok sendiri"

No comments: