ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

..cross countrylaaa..

my school do the housemanship cross country,
4 consecutive day..
huh.relly tired..

unbelievably tired more design who ran..
reach foot pain..even got the grazes..really hurt..
my friend,jaja..got two..(sympathy for jaja)..

1st day training..I absent the practice..lazy to run..
I only send the coco's book..but not run..
hihihi..

second day i even do the same thing..not because I'm lazy..
they already start running when i came..(juz late a few minutes)
so,my friend,mid and i decide to backtrack,return to the hostel..
after the training was finished..
I go back to school and find my house's teacher n arrival her sign..

I didn't tell her,i absent the training..
furthermore she not become aware..
hehehe..
rasenye xla jahat sangatkan??(agaknye)..
hikhik..

thursday..last day for training,we ran on the real track..really far n really tired..
about 5 and a half km..i can't imagine it..
on the competition day..I ran with gusto..
but those made me distraught is..
i do not even win..my stomach suddenly very painfull n fractious..
really sad..on training period it no make any affairs..
i just able contribution 2 point for my sport's house..
however..my house still the winner..(1st place)
yahoooo..

LUMU KING(purple) indeed impressive..(really great)
look who's the treasurer..
lalalala..(me la pown)..

No comments: