ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

..sad story in SMKTD..

me as the PRS club chairman..
PEER GROUP GUIDE
our first meeting is about..
AJK club appointment..
every member have been unanimous pick me as the chairman..
ahem2..sangat bangga..

but sadly..I reluctantly have to resign as chairman..
huck..because PRS's meeting schedule is clash with exco's meeting schedule..
that is after school hours..
right now..i'm juz ordinary member..
hukhuk..=(

it's ok..I would enter club and association plenty more..
n not forget i was join PKS club
SCHOOL COOPERATIVE TOURISM
I new only participating this club,this year..

so,I'm not sure this club function..
they said this club train us how to manage a council or an event..
easy to say,train us for work collectively n accomplish the task together..
i think i will love this club (i hope so)..

1 comment:

Olak said...

pks is a great prog that a school can ever have... why? trust me u can never experienced this anywhere else. sorry for forgot to introduce myself. im A student from SMT Pengkalan Chepa, in kelantan wishing u welcome to PKS.this is my second year in pks and also my final year at school,also pks. im the Director Project for this year. if u have anything to ask me about pks, kindly email me at Olak329@gmail.com[myspace]. or add me at ym Olak329@yahoo.com[friendster]... okie, bye fer now.salam...