ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

..me,myself n i..

huhu..
this is the 1st time i update myblog for this year..
haha..apparently,I almost 17..oohh..i'm not realize that..
sweet 17!!love it..i'm grow womanla..
i very buzy this year because i will take a big test..
SPM would be drawing near..
ooowwwhh..
i even not ready yet..
of corse,
I not always online..
because this year i stay in hostel..waaa..
in fact i don't want to live here..(i need too)
but my friends also here..
being me not so boring..
after a long time i'm not update myblog..
many things i want to share with you..
many things happens and changed..

3 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

panjangnya story adik...hehehe

huh poor u kena resign jd chairman of prs??

anyway...next week im home!!!

Munirah Abd said...

sila masuk laman nih dan jawab soklan tersebut... hahaha


http://muniiera.blogspot.com/2008/02/taggeder.html

kamoo dah kena tag!!!

The Blogwalker said...

uih..
bgusnye kao..

ak kosong jew..
plajar biase,..
nothing..

aduih..
skola2..
cpatlar berakhir...