ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lol, got another tag..and this time from h[i]k[A]R[i]© ☂[x]O[x]O☂
hiksss..thanks alot =)


1. Copy badge "2008 Cute's 3logger Award" di bawah untuk diletakkan di blog anda.

haha,2oo8??saye pown perasan..

2. Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda.
h[i]k[A]R[i]© ☂[x]O[x]O☂
a person that also a blogger users.
She's from KK. That's what she wrote in her profile..=)

3.
Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya.


10 facts/my hobbies.
  • i on9, 8 days a week..Lol.
  • i am so complicated. Everything must be perfect!!. I like simple things btw.
  • i like singing of course. But, only shower listen to me!! =(.
  • i realized that i have talents in traditional dancing when i was 13.
  • i love shopping damn much (especially clothes).
  • i used an hour for bath.
  • i try to be nicer with people around me.
  • when my friends got problems, i am willing to listen. And make my shoulders as their pillows.
  • i am scared to go bed after 12pm. So,if that happen, i am listening to music first.
  • i build my site so that i could find more friends. And so hope that i can find my true friend here btw.
10 people i wish to tag:-

  1. Afifah
  2. Syahnaz
  3. Syarina
  4. Ashraf
  5. Fadzly
  6. Mahirah
  7. Fathiah
  8. Emin
  9. Damieya
  10. Anyone who read this

thanks for your stayed.

No comments: