ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Copy tagged from Man*

1. What are you listening to right now?
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet (Run Baby Run). Because i took this tag from a person named as Man. I am listening to his song right now btw..hiksss.

2. what are the last 2 digits in your phone number?
Ermm,what is it..forgot already,Lol..61.

3. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I am only think about pink right now.

4. How is the weather right now?
The sky is dark lor. y ek?coz its midnight already idiot!!.


5. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Angah.she was disturbing me while i am watching tv. Hish!!.

6. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
their attituded of course. I am a girl. Very soft and bla bla bla. =)

7. Favorite type of Food?
I don't like rice so much. So, i prefer noodles.

8. Do you drink?
WTF question!!.

9. Do you smoke?
Hello!! i'll shot the person who smoke infront of me.

10. Ever get so drunk you dont remember?
i'll never drink!! That is a shit thing!!.

11. What color are your eyes?
Black of course. Pure Malay girly btw (descendants from KERINCI OF SUMATRA INDON)

12. Do you wear contacts?
No.

13. Single?
Yes. I am so sure about this answer.

14. Ever cried for no reason?
Hey!! I am so stupid if i do that.

15. Last Movie you watched?
Twilight. Long time i didn't go out for a movie =( .

16. Favorite day of the week?
Everyday.

17. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Depends.

18. Hugs or Kisses?
Both. But, i prefer hugs.

19. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate, damn much!!.

20. Do you want your friends to respond to this survey?
Not really.

21. Who is most likely to respond?
Idk.

22. Who is least likely to respond?
The most lazy person in this world, Mr.A.

23. What books are you reading?
ps, I love U by Cecelia Ahern.

24. Piercings?
Paley called me "Singa".

25. Fav. Movie?
Titanic. I love Leonardo DiCaprio damn much!!muaahh.

26. Fav. baseball team?
No. But, i wish to play it.

27. Any pets?
Ops, i don't think so.

28. Butter, Plain or salted popcorn?
Butter.

29. Dogs or cats?
Hamster. Lol..

30. Fav. flower?
No. Anything. But say no to Prickly Lantana.

31. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yeah. Toy Guns. It's a gun also, Isn't it?

32. Right handed or left handed?
Right handed

33. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Atleast 2. I needs 1 more for hugging.

34. Are you missing someone?
No. Owh yes!! my little big brother, Zaim.

35. Favorite planet?
Mandy's Planet. Lol..

36. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
When i didn't listens to them.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Anything that interested me.

38. Have you tried sushi?
Eww..=(

39. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
Hello!! this is new era. We used internet. I never think about it you know.

40. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
If there is a hotel and a shopping complex, yes!! i will. Lol..

41. Who told you they loved you last?
Already forgot. Sorry.

42. Do you have a crush on someone?
No.

43. What is your best physical feature?
Cheek (my cheeks centre of attraction).

44. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
I am so happy to be a human. tq.

45. How many kids do you plan on having?
3. Just 3. I so hope. Hello!! do you want to make a football team?.

46. Do you talk to yourself?
Sometimes. I think i am bit crazy when i talked to myself.

47. Can a girl and a boy be bestfriends without having feelings for each other at one point in the friendship?
No. I am so sure they can't. There's must be a little bit feeling from the boy towards his BGF.(Best Girl Friend).


tag friend:-


you who read this. I am not in the mood, tq.


ps:- thank you to Man, he wrote in his tag "I tagged anybody who read my blog". So, that's me!!
hiksss..

No comments: