ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hiksss..

hye bloggers..


LISTEN UP!!


u there, keep your mouth quite, or i'll shot u off. tq

i have announcement to make here!! Ehem, 1st of all, i already changed myBlog layout yesterday..hiksss,yeah!! Its took about one and a half day to completed the editing, copying and pasting coding to my new site..i mean, new layout. It's really difficult and complicated act.. Nobody will listen to me if write down how to do it because it's true!! Complicated damn much. Erm, if u asking me why i am changing my older layout? It's because, i wanted to change my mood btw..And 1 more thing, as u guys can look and see..my new layout have no comments side..so, for those who want to gives comment,thanks alot guys but NO more side for it..i really really appreciate your comments btw =)..* i mean it k..so, enjoy your stay!!..





-out-

No comments: