ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

windu-winduan.



erm,
I do miss my friends too..
after I am reading Umi entry about Sahabat91,
all my girl buddies appeared in my head.
the memories start played through my mind.
we had been together since form 1.
we've sharing everything.
the happiness,
and sadness too,
study together,
bath together,
slept together,
and the most important thing is..
we had our gossip-ing together also.
haha..:))

but, u know..
as a human being,
someone loves to make someone else down.
even,they're our friends,
act, your best friend!
but, it's not him/her fault,
they just be what a person should be.
"be the best among the best".
btw, I am totally not shock to hear that.
when your BFF+F+F,(how many Forever should i type here)
be your backstabber!
people changed when their surrounding changed.
from bad to good,
otherwise, from good to bad.

act,i've no experience on this ''natural'' phenomenon or disaster,
haha.but, why I am keep telling this?
I don't know.Just feels so enthusiastic right now.
yada yada..
siyes,nk upload lg byk gambr..
but,tenet laju sgt!
@#%$#@^.
hahahaha.

ps:
tgh dengar lagu kt blog umie..
makin sedih di buatnya..
waaaa..



mood::sheep:


No comments: