ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Friday, December 7, 2007

..join hi5 today!!..

I was join hi5 today!!
it's like myspace n frienster too..
my sis said hi5 not really bezla..
n I had participated it juz for fun n my old friend,FATHIAH has invited me..
mostly international artist joined hi5!!

but,I didn't expect that so many celebrities were joined it..hakhak..
I was add troy,gabriella,ryan,sharpay from 'High School Musical 1 n 2'..
(i'm not remember their real name even i luv to watch HSM so much) n add more!!
such as Hannah Montana,Jojo,Alicia Keys,Ashley n Mary-kate Olsen,Hillary Duff n Johnny Pacar..

n I also add users from other country n Malaysia too..
n one more thing make me feel damn happy,
l also add hot actors n actress from successful film series..'Harry Potter'
like Rupert,Danial,Hermoine,Ginny n other artist...
waaa..bez giler..
i've send message to Rupert as known as (Ron Wesley) in HP,
n u know what??

he reply my message back!!
i'm damn happy n excited giler..
but, ramai gakla yang not approve me yet..
maybe they're too buzy kot..

erm,
n I think after this I will always 'login' my hi5.
.cuz it really cool!!but,something make me confused..
so many users acting as the real person.
Example: rupert (ron wesley) has many profile
n i'm soooo confused which one is real him..
so,i add all users that name rupert..
maybe one of them is him..hakhak..
crazy work n juz waste my time..

ok la, juz this report for today.
gud nite all!! :)

1 comment: