ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

..Confused..

a lot of things that I want writing here..
there is something I want know about man..
i have a friend..
he indeed a friendly..
and made friends with everyone..
but,his problem now..

he is very easy broken love and get successor quickly.
and the broken reason even originate from him.
but,i don't know he a playboy or not,
what I want to know now,
why there man that womanizer.
although not all like that
to the man who read on this matter..
hopefully,you can give comments..

one more problem..
my friend like a boy..same age as us..
but,she only see that boy in her myspace..
furthermore she doesn't know more about the man..
and was never confabulate..

although,she not ever meet that boy..
and she ask me to solve her problem..
and I do not know what to do..
so,I want ask your comment about this problem...

No comments: