ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Friday, May 22, 2009

missing you.

Salam guys,
Waaa. I'm so damn miss you guys. My readers. Really miss to update my blog.yeah! I really mean it ok! ;) But, the one and only reason why i didn't post anything on this few weeks, Is just because I've no idea what I supposed to post act.hah! Even thought there is so much things happen! :)) It has been a week since AF 7 ended its season. Ala, no more diari af. Gosh! damn bored. Nak tengok Akim. :((. He is being idolized by girls out there! yg gilew+gedix nk jd match maker lak. Akim+Aisyah? = euuw!Umi pown setuju aisyah pendek. heee~ Ok. Say whatever you wanna say! "My blog, so it's my authority what to say". Sel sgt comel! Aisyah pown comel cuma x cukup height jew. So I x minat. Harap Maaf.



But, it's ok. I'm fine because I can continue watch Wizards for season 2.
Since tgk diary, xdpt tgk wizards coz masenye overlapping.
What else, owh! owh! Gossip Girls! I was reading an entry about it at someone page,
and...I want to watch it too!! Someone who's nice or think that he/her is good enough, please download it for me or do whatever you can as long as I still can watch it.
"Nak tengok!! season 2 pown x abis agi"
:(

Ok, other thing is, yeah! Matrix appeal result. Congrats to Mied because she got Matrix at Penang. This reminds me to Alang, this is the place where she supposed to be. But, Alhamdulillah, Alang got Uitm Melaka. Back to Mied, it seem that she would not go.
Its too jauh and this Monday kena daftar. Of course la dia x sempat nak prepare pape pown.
Erm, Fathin and Bunny also got Uitm Melaka. haha. They such a twins. Can't be separated. For Mied, and both of Fathin and Bunny, Good Luck guys. Owh yea, Bunny! I'm so sorry because I just ignored your message yesterday. As usual, "no credits laaa"



ps:
"2 days more for "the day"
;)

No comments: