ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

a card for Paley!!
he wants me write something about him,
but i decided to make a card only.
my handmade ok!!
i took 30minutes to finished it, i guess.
Paley, u should appreciate it..
and say something like,
"OMG! Mas, u do it for me", wow, it looks great!!"
"how did u know i like Hillary Duff bla bla bla"
hahahaha..


something about Paley:-

  • I know him since we're in primary uniform.
  • We're closed in sekolah agama ,but not in sekolah k'bgsaan.
  • I called him "Os".Fathiah added trich at the back,to make it look nicer.hahaha.
  • He called me "Ab" (disebut dgn bgtu tebal sekali) :(. Ask him for more details.
  • 1st time i saw him crying when his game was looted by prefect.[in standard 6] hihihi ;)
  • Fathiah and i will drop by at a shop after school. So, accidently will meet him there and he always ask money from me or fath.. "wei, pinjam 2osen bla bla bla". ;)

-the end-

ps:- takut nnty die yang marah plak story pepanjang!!hiksss..
till then.

No comments: