ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Friday, February 8, 2008

..tagged..

The Rules

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


8 facts about me:


1) i'm a young lady n a grow woman..sweet 17

2) i'm flurried ,shiver ,n blurr person (sometime)

3) hot-temper (trying to be patient)

4) love chocolate ice-cream damn much

5) love singing, n dancing (shuffle)tau skit2 je

6) very attached with my father (my mum+in certain cases) love my family

7) love my friends especilly fath+midah..love my bro n sis= milin+shadila

8) i'm pround of myself

Only 1 person i want 2 tag bcoz most of my friends don't have blog..

next tagged:
-FATHIAH AS'ARI-

Thank you =]

No comments: