ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Went to Alamanda this morning.
with Umi and Ayah.
act,went to Maksu house first.(ayah side)
Meet my grandma there,had our lunch and bla bla bla..
Around 2.30 pm, start our journey to Alamanda
Gosh, looking for the parking is the moment i hate the most!!
superb fully parking load.

meet sir.Hasni there, my former history teacher, coincidentally..
with his wife and children ;).
He still same..you know, with his serious face..
Everybody in my class will immediately silent!!
hahahaha..what a funny memory.. ;)

Back to reality,
Umi and Ayah want to buy some books,
so we just walked and looking for MPH book store.
and i act wish to buy Twilight series but it's not a good fortune for me..
OUT OF STOCK.. suck!!
30 minutes later,
i suddenly saw set of Glass Chess.
and it reminds me to my sis, kakak.
so, i am asking my mum for her permission to buy it,
and also message kakak about it..
u know what? she's so excited!!
hahahha..so funny ar kakak.
at the end,we buy it.. ;)
but, i'll not mention the cost..hikssss..
ok, till then!! daa~~



ps:- I bought another shoes yesterday, (no heels). Thanks Umi..
and some clothes..lagi..hihihi
That boy's cute laaa (a worker at Shoes section)
thanks for be so patient with my behaviour!!
i guess he's waiting for spm result too.
;)

No comments: