ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Handmade

i made this mural on my last day at hostel (04/12/08)
my last day at the school..
(insyaAllah if i not continue my studies in form6)
actually,the idea to made flower is came suddenly,
n i just.."erm,buat jewla"
the colours..hakhak i also don know what is it..
i mix red with white many times n finally this is what i got..

1 more thing,i made a mistakes during i write the sentences..
the real 1 is "when u can live 4eva, what do u live for?"
n down here..my others friends works..
hakhak..maybe more creative then me,
but it's ok..mine also cantek wattt!!


yan yoon

miedah

erma


2 comments:

fee. said...

wey serious ke nk ambik form 6? too risky la..

Masturah Abd said...

no larr..
not sure..
2 choice t'akhir..