ingin ketahui barangan yg di jual sila lawati ke kedai online tersebut yaaa... Milik kakak saye..;) jgn lupa taooo!! singgah2x laaa... klik di sini!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

birthday g.i.r.l !!who?? ME..



Happy Birthday,Masturah!
05.24.08
i already 17 lorrr..
time flies too quick..
but
i luv to be a lady!!
my sister,
Muniera has made this pics for me
just a while..
i think it quite nice,even
others face not too clear n look vagues..
but,thankz
kakak..
i appreciated it!!
i wan to make it by myself,
but
sadly
i have to download Adobe Photoshop 1st..


2 comments:

The Blogwalker said...

its have been a long time for me to make my wish.
that i hope i can wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

but
somhow..
i don't..
and i won't

because..
i would like u to know..
at what ever year it is..
i don't want to wish..
because i can'tt bear to know that..
one of my friend, MAKIN TUA..

waha~
sori x wish awal2..

Masturah Abd said...

it's ok..
dah wish pown..
thankz..